That Documentary

 So basically I have recently been discharged from a psychiatric hospital and I think after getting the opportunity to go to a hostel/rehabilitation place, I have spent the most time ever out of hospital. I have been out for just over a month today. Fucking buzzing with myself.

I am NEVER going back into hospital EVER again. 

My time spent at this last hospital has just has an undercover reporter expose how ill treated myself and other patients have been subject to by staff. It is absolutely disgusting and the programme has made me feel so angry and upset as it has also brought back painful memories which I want to put across to whomever it needs to go to and get justice not just for me but for all my fellow service users. Even seeing that the patient who I did not get along with, seeing this individual getting treated like that, I felt extremely sorry for her and again angry. We may not have clicked with each other but I still felt strong emotions to what was going on within the hospital.

Some of the staff featured in the documentary were people who I actually had got along with and some I was not surprised how they were conducting themselves as I have previously seen what they were like in person whilst I was on this particular ward. 

It is absolutely disgusting. 

Comments